Light the Night
Saturday, April 14, 2012 in Broken Arrow, OK
(1/19 at 01:00 PM through 4/13 at 12:00 AM)
(1/19 at 12:00 PM through 4/13 at 12:00 AM)
- Light the Night is a 5k chip timed USATF certified run benefiting the American Cancer Society-Relay For Life of Broken Arrow. A family run where the path is lit by luminaries remembering those who have lost their battle with cancer.
- Friday, April 13th, 2012
- 1:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Location: TBD
- Overall Male and Female
- Top Male and Female finishers in each age division (18-29, 30-50, 51+)
- Top Boy and Girl (Fun Run, Under 14 for the 5k)
- All Children participating in the Fun Run will receive a ribbon
- Flat USATF certified 5k course thru the beautiful Northeastern State University campus in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma. The Course is lit by the luminaries that symbolize the cancer patients that are battling cancer and those who have lost their battle from the disease.
- Northeastern State University- Broken Arrow Campus
- 3100 East New Orleans, Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
- 5k-$25 pre-registration
- 5k-$30 race day registration
- Fun Run/Walk-$20 pre-registration
- Fun Run/Walk-$25 race day registration
- Custom designed shirt (adult sizes only) to pre-registrants, water stops on course, snacks and fruit, awards ceremony, and refreshments provided after the 5k.
Packet pick-up will be located at the NSU campus in Broken Arrow right inside the administrative building. Packet pick up will be on Friday April 13th from 11-6. Race day packet pick-up is also available race day, April 14th starting at 4pm. Race day registration will also be open at 4pm on April 14th.